Sunday, March 06, 2011

Jay Chou The Era Concert 2011 Live

Hello! I'm back from Jay Chou The Era Concert 2011 Live in Malaysia.
I'm falling in love with Jay Chou all over again.
Erm, I mean is his song , Not his person okay!
I am really glad that I can attend to his concert although I'm not his fans.  XD
The visual and sound effect is very good!
Really is a AWESOME concert , you will regret if you din attend and enjoy the concert.

And I'm sorry that i din take much photos on the concert , cause I sit too far from the stage. 
But I still can watch him very clear from the LCD screen.


The 3D stage with neon light sticks and neon outfits on the Jay and the dancers.



I like the laser but it was really distractive and make the 3D effect!



He played his guitar in this way! He claimed it to be his J-style on guitar playing. It was cool right?

Jay is playing with his beautiful piano!



He was really sweet during the night.He talked so much which he didn't previously.
He said so many things like Malaysia has a lot of pretty girls.
Malaysia's fans are so passionated and high.
He still has mentioned that he is going to film his new movie in Malaysia and he asked us to do site visiting!
LOL
Would you be there too if he come to Malaysia again?
Hahax , I wish to be there again.

:)


No comments:

Post a Comment