Tuesday, June 02, 2015

Contest ForFun


As you all know recently
I am so busy to pump my link to all my friends in my Facebook page.
To view my photo in the Facebook, click here please.

This is because of I participate in a contest just for fun,the prizes are not important to me also.
Haha.

For further information about the contest , please click here.


Well , this is a memorable competition for me.
It is because the participants need to find a photo that related to food and memories that we love.After that , we need to write about the captions that related to the photo also with the minimum 30words.

Below here is my photo's caption.
It was the 1095th day of my life when the photo was taken. I was so small that I could barely remember what happened at that time.

Nonetheless, from the picture, I started to recall how delighted my family and I were when celebrating my birthday. The birthday cake made by my mum is still one of the best cakes I have ever had in my life and it is so reminiscing with the simple yet memorable occasion.

Indeed, the good memories are never lost and it seemed like only yesterday when mum served me the cake that I will always remember. And like great foods of the past – they’re here - just waiting for us to discover. And this is all about my delectable food & indulgence memories!


All judgement 50% is based on the total 'likes' collected from your friends on facebook and the remaining 50% is judged by Regal Effect Sdn Bhd (the organizer)


Finally i had won a consolation prize for this contest with 369votes.
I am going to KL on this Saturday 15th January 2011
to collect my prizes.


No comments:

Post a Comment